I’m 5’10" (nearly 6′ in cleats), weigh 195 pounds, 19 years old and ive got broad shoulders and a sturdy build. I’ve got large legs and they’re pretty strong. I’ve played Rugby a bit and I’ve found I’m a good charger down the field, can handle the ball well and I know I could hurt somebody with a tackle. I’ve thought about playing Fullback but the Front Rowers positions intrigue me…Any advice?
- Serendipity Videography » Blog Archive » Aldo and Wednesday A Wedding 19 Years In The Making At Troon North
- Designer Wedding Dress Neckline Cuts | Designer Weddings
- Fashion Verbatim » Blog Archive » Wide Legs – The Perfect Trend for Every Figure
- Rowers at the Tower
LYR – London Youth Rowing
- uk lawyers » Blog Archive » Talibanization is not Islam, but an intrigue of his injury on Pakistan
- Romance Is In The Air… « Treasures of a Ladybug